Friday 30 September 2011

Musings...

I'm in the hotel room. The sun is coming up and there is a beautiful view from the 10th floor.

It feels good laying here in this bed where Zack and I spent several hours yesterday. I can smell him on the pillows; his scent is like an aphrodisiac to me.

I loved being with him yesterday. The coffee shop was fun- I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and I took great pleasure in ordering him to sit and where, as I bought coffee. When I sat down, I asked him if he had eaten. I knew the answer - he hadn't . I also knew that he wanted to be out of there and in bed here with Me. But, as we know, this is not about what he wants, now is it??

I pulled a sandwich out of my bag that I had bought him and ordered him to eat. I guess I sounded like I meant it because he ate without arguing with Me about it. Another first. I might just be making progress with this guy.

My dream is to get him away where we are strangers and publicly be his Mistress, he as my slave. I want him to wear the collar in public- I want to humiliate him in public - if showing the world that I own him, that he is My slave, that he can only do what I allow him to do is humiliating. Somehow, I don't think it would be for Zack. I fantasize a lot about that.

I made him beg to wear the collar yesterday. I actually had him doing a lot of begging - that was fun! My favourite though is not letting him cum. That is an indescribable feeling - that he would do everything in his power to comply. I love saying the words that take him immediately to the edge " Mother wants to fuck her slutty son". He truly is a slut. He will do anything to get fucked - and the more he trusts Me, the further I can push him.

I worry, though, that I might not be creative enough to keep him interested. He is constantly asking for "more". I don't think people appreciate or comprehend how much work actually goes into an M/s play session. Contrary to popular belief, it isn't spontaneous. And then, there are the times when I just want us to be us. It is important to Me that Zack gets from Me what he needs, what he desires. Nothing takes priority over him. I hope I am good enough to keep him coming back for more.
Sent from my BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment