Friday 30 March 2012

Another Fabulous Friday...

What a great day....
I was out of town on business all week, arriving back at tbe apartment last evening. Zack arranged to get the morning off of work to come and play.. and play we did.  The morning wasn't an intense Domination session - oh, Zack definitely knew who was in charge, that's for sure. He was perfectly behaved - followed every order I gave, met all my needs. I can't think of a single thing he could have done differently or better. He even wore the new Calvin Kline underwear I bought him. oh, he felt very very good in it. There is more Calvin in his future - even if the only place he wears it is with me. Well, he did grumble a little, but I told him to suck it up - I could have bought him lace ladies panties to wear.. lol.
It's late afternoon, and I am deliciously tired. I feel all wrapped up in the love and devoton of my whore-boy. I'm going to have Zack write his perceptions of the morning here. I will give him a timeframe to get it done.
Let's see if he can uphold his current record of obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment