Wednesday 1 August 2012

Still the same day...

I got another email from Zack after my last post.
I do not want to jinx anything, but he has made a move - he has let it be known that he is looking for another job, and has actually checked out what might be available to him. he doesn't believe it, but he is an incredibly talented man and I just know that once the word gets out within his industry, he will have no limit to the opportunities that will come his way.
What does that mean to us?? Only time will tell, but I am guardedly optimistic..
Keep your fingers crossed, will you?

Now, if only his crazy wife would do a disappearing act....

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear zack is on his way to a better job and leaving that crazy undeserving job behind :-), he deserves to be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... no matter what it looks like, I want him happy.. of course, I would like that to be with me, but you not what? His happiness has always been most important to me.
    thanks so much for your support!
    I'll keep posting here.. I hope one day soon you will again hear of our sexual escapades.. :-) Because I love talking about fucking that slut of mine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. One step at a time... Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true :) and I look forward to future posts :).

    ReplyDelete