Sunday 9 September 2012

it's Really Over.....

I called Zack's office last night - for no other reason that to hear his voice. My heart jumped when he answered the phone.
What a mistake. Well, maybe not a mistake. The end result is that I have come face to face with the truth. I think I will always have a glimmer of hope, but it is pretty clear that Zack and Sarah are over. Not once in that 10 minute conversation did I hear any words of love, not once did he even indicate he missed me. He did say how busy he was,he talked about work, his wife but then it became clear that everything, ANYTHING in his life is more important than reaching out to me.

I have become inconsequential to him. Nothing could be more clear now. I have been holding onto a puff of air for the past 4 months. That puff has vanished.There is nothing more to say.

The End.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear your relationship is over with zack, he is an idiot to have let you go like that you deserve so much better and I really do hope you find someone worthy of your love and everything else inbetween :-), big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I did no mean to post the same comment twice, feel free to delete one :).

    ket

    ReplyDelete