Monday 26 November 2012

Zack and his Fantasies...

"I' want to be your whore badly.
I think you really understand me and understand what I need.
I'm going to share something with you....I know I'm mostly hetero, but I also believe that sexual orientation is a continuum.
Since we've become more open to the M/s lifestyle, I have wondered, at times, what it might be like if you forced me to watch you with another guy and you told the guy that I was your slut. I got a jolt when you mentioned forcing me to take a thick black cock in my mouth. I don't want to be manipulative; I just want to be honest.
If you want a guy to suck my cock, I find it more appealing if he would be Asian. But if you want to force me to be your cocksucking slut, I think I would go deeper into subspace if it was with a black guy that you found attractive. Or a white guy you found attractive.
These are just fantasies. But I have a feeling that if you guided and Dominated me through this process, I would enjoy it very much"

No comments:

Post a Comment