Thursday 20 June 2013

What I want to know

Mistress Sarah dropped by for a visit this afternoon.
I needed to see her after her out-of-town trip.
I was so turned on because she looked absolutely ravishing.
She opened the rear door of her car and had me sit inside.
I wanted to hear details about what she did with the man who's picture is two images below.
I wanted to know if she sucked his cock.
I wanted to know how much of it she could take in her mouth.
I wanted to know if she made him cum with her talented mouth.
I wanted to know how many times she made that big black cock cum.
I wanted to know how many orgasms she had with her new friend.
I wanted to know what she told him about me.
I wanted to know if she's planning on inviting him to our town.
But she took pity on me and didn't tell me these things...because she didn't want me to cum when she fucked me.
I was a good slave. She fucked me and had a powerful orgasm. And I kept control.
Mainly because she didn't tell me all the things I wanted to know.
If she had told me everything, I doubt I would have been as successful.
I want to be a fantastic slave for Sarah.
That's because I love Sarah.

slave zack

No comments:

Post a Comment