Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sarah has arisen

Sarah is really asserting herself now.

This is having a two-fold effect on me.

1. The first primal reaction is intense desire. It's hard to even put into words the magnitude of the electrical jolt that pulsates through me.
2. The secondary reaction is some fear and anxiety over the unknown. What kind of world am I entering?

I trust and love Sarah. But I recognize that I am losing all control over this relationship. This is an exciting, albeit uncertain time.

She's extremely Dominant. She has this capacity within her, and not just sexually. I have awoken this inside her. She has finally found a situation where she can be herself in her totality.

This is exciting to be so raw and real and authentic. But I do worry about her fucking my virginal ass.

I loved her peeing on me, though. This was a new experience. The intimacy was intense. Maybe, just maybe, the pleasure will continue as we explore other areas of our loving M/s relationship.

Zack

2 comments:

  1. Your virginal ass is safe with me, darling - but trust me, I WILL have it.
    You are still in training. You will know when the "real" time will happen, and by then I will have you begging for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not worry about the unknown. This isn;t any kind of world you are entering - it is just you and I - a couple in love with each other and with a unique relationship that fulfills each other's needs - sexual, emotional, physical, psychological. I trust you and you trust me. I will never do, nor want to do, anything that is past your boundaries. If that ever were to come up, we will discuss it. But I really do know what you can take, what will excite you, what will bring you pleasure even when you don't. How do I know? Because we are the same - 2 sides of the same coin, yin and yang, ego and alter ego.
    Don't worry, and don't fear what is to come. The path we are on is going to lead us to untold pleasure, happiness and joy - together, always together.
    I love you Zack..

    ReplyDelete