Monday 30 January 2012

And the Beat Goes On...

A new day.

In one way, its pathetic how much I miss Zack. It makes me feel weak. When I feel weak, I feel vulnerable. Vulnerable is not a state I am comfortable with. But I can't describe the way I feel other than lost, like part of me, my "other half" is missing. Zack is missing - not "missing" but not here with me right now.

I know- selfish. He has work to do, his own life to tend to. But I'm a Dominate and we know that it really is all about what I need.

Last evening my mind wandered back to playing in our new bed for the first time.
WOW! Just thinking about it gives me multiple jolts. He is such a slut, and I got to use him in many ways. Being the greedy girl that I am, I want more. I want more opportunity to dominate my boy toy, more opportunity to fuck my whore.

He has new rules. I want him naked whenever he is in the apartment. I dare him to try to exert any kind of control over any situation again, dare him to try to back off of my advances ever.

Naked. On his knees. That's where he belongs. It makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment