Saturday 28 January 2012

Another Day...

I am still feeling out of sorts. Let's face it, I need my slave. Life events right now are taking on their own persona - I am simply not in control. In addition to everything else, I also have a diagnosed case of SAD = Seasonal Affective Disorder. February has always been a bad month for me, and this year, I think, is going to be even worse. Worse, because I will be out of town for 2 of the 4 weeks. Out of town and away from Zack.

Zack helps me gain perspective. He allows me to re-gain that sense of control. He evens me out. He simply makes me feel good. I need to dominate - and he is the one I want for that. It is tough to concentrate. Let's face it, I'm a mess. Unless something changes soon, I am going to lose it on someone. If it can't be Zack, then I pity the sucker that steps in the way next week.

As Zack puts it sometimes, I am off kilter. I don't like the feeling one damned bit. I can feel myself coming apart at the seams.

No comments:

Post a Comment