Saturday 2 March 2013

I'm eager to please Mistress Sarah

I'm thinking a lot about Mistress. I've discovered it turns me on when Mistress talks about flirting with other men. I guess that brings out the true submissive in me.  I like Mistress to feel free to express her sexuality however she likes--and know I remain her devoted slave.

A while ago, I was in a men's room in a restaurant and she just barged in. She started speaking to me in her way in the washroom. It was such a turn-on. I thought she might fuck me then and there, but she didn't.

I like it when Mistress dresses like a Leather Bitch. Even in public, just wearing her leather jacket, she looks so hot.

I need to be Mistress's whore boy so badly. I want to prove that I'm a better submissive by bending over and letting her whack my ass. I want her to feel that she can safely take out her aggression on me.

A good slave shuts the fuck up and takes whatever Mistress decides SHE wants.

I want to become this slave because I love Mistress.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment