Saturday 10 September 2011

Zack Has a Way of Making Me Crazy...

Some times I wonder: Who is managing this relationship? Mistress or slave?
Earlier I posted about the challenges of not being able to see Zack and having to keep My lust for him pushed way back into the recesses of My mind. I had been pretty successful and then, along comes Zack, with a few well chosen words and the obsession begins anew. He knows how to work Me.
I have not been able to get our last hotel encounter out of My mind. This was when Zack first got his collar. This was the first time Zack got the full effect of his Mistress - wearing her black patent leather thigh boots (and oh! how I love those boots!), fishnet stockings, Her own collar, crop in hand. I get all tingly just thinking about it. And now that I think about it - again - I realize that W/we have not shared that first encounter here. What an excellent way to wind up a full day of desire, wanting, and arousal for My slave, My slut, My whore.

Zack had his intructions:
He was to meet me in the coffee shop across the street from the hotel at 1 pm. There, I would give him a hotel room key. I would leave, he was to wait 15 minutes before coming up to the room. Once in the room he was not to speak, not to look at Me, but to go directly into the bathroom, take a relaxingly hot shower and then wait for Me to call him out.

I got to the coffee shop about 5 minutes before 1 PM. I bought us each a coffee and sat down to wait.

And Zack was late. THAT did not impress me. Actually. at 1 pm it was all I could do not to get up and leave. If he had been more than 10 minutes late, he would have gotten there and I would have been gone; the afternoon would have been wasted. (Next time, he won't be so lucky, I'm afraid). I tried not to be annoyed, but I am never late and I expect others to be on time as well. I tossed him his room key and almost snarled at him

 "15 minutes, and don't be late this time"

I headed up to the hotel room to get ready. In 15 min, Zack came in. He followed his instructions to the letter. What a good slave. Actually, a good slut. He wanted what I had to give him, he wanted to be fucked and he wanted it badly. But he also wanted to be controlled, he wanted to be under My command. He NEEDED to be under My command and so he was doing everything perfectly right. Nice.

I made him wait, standing naked in the bathroom. After a while, I called him out. I have no idea what his initial gut reaction was, but I hope I scared him a little, standing there in my Mistress wear, crop in hand. I want him to be a little scared of me. I like keeping him just a little off kilter. It's the tease in Me, I guess.

 I ordered him to kneel before Me.

I showed him the collar and leash. I asked him if he wanted it, I asked him how much wanted it. He told me he wanted it very very much. I reminded him that he had to be a very good slave then, he needed to make sure all My needs were met today. I also reminded him that being my slave is NOT a sure thing. I will always love him, I will never abandon him, but being My slave is a position he has to earn. I have no idea how that is going to go.

I put the collar on him, and when I buckled it on, he gave a little shudder. I'm pretty sure it was from excitement. I snapped on the leash and asked him if he would like to see how handsome he looked. He nodded. I pulled him up to his feet (which isn't easy, since he is quite a bit taller than Me!!!), gave the leash a jerk and led him to stand in front of the mirror. I liked what I saw.

Now, before I get into the details of the day, I would like to remind you that I am very new to this. When I become interested in something new, I will digest every bit of material I can find about the subject. I will read it all - because when I do something, I want to be perfect at it. I have read pretty much everything in the links I have listed here on the blog. But we all know, reading is only a small part of learning - the "doing" is significant. And some things need to be learned through trial and error. Today was all about trial and error for sure.

We had discussed what things we wanted to try. I had read a lot about hot wax, and after trying it myself, I figured that would be a great place to start. I really want Zack to get accustomed to me giving him pleasurable pain, so I was pretty stoked about the wax. I had the bed all set up with the restraint system ready for my little whore to receive his conditioning. But first things first.

I had been very worked up about this day, and getting everything prepared had gotten me quite aroused. I wasn't going to be able to concentrate or do anything I had planned until I was "taken care of". I think it surprised Zack to be ordered again to his knees in front of me, while I sat in the arm chair. I grabbed his hair and pulled him close "I need to feel your mouth on my pussy" and I pushed his face between my legs so I could fuck his face properly. Of course, he was very obliging, he didn't put up any struggle.  I always chuckle when Zack talks about Me "forcing" him to eat my pussy. Trust Me, there is very little forcing going on! LOL.  I am sad to say that when he needs punushment, this is what he is going to have to do without. Oh, the sacrifices I am going to have to make during his training. Being a Mistress isn't easy.
Anyway, I had been so aroused that it certainly didn't take much for that first orgasm. God! I needed that! ( to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment