Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sunday, Sunday, So Good To Me...

Zack and I met last Sunday for O/our "walk in the woods". W/we were meeting at the park, and I arrived first. I saw him drive up and as usual, My heart skipped about a million beats, the heat began to spread through My loins and I immediately wanted to fuck him. Which is pretty funny, because today, Zack said "you always turn me on - any theories why I get so aroused thinking about you being sexual?" I get the same feelings, but they are 10 times greater when I see him. It seems crazy sometimes - we have been together for 2 years and the excitement has not only NOT diminished, it has escalated to greater levels for Me. I always try to act so cool, casual and nonchalant when he arrives (I wonder if he notices?), but inside  I am all "a-quiver". On this day he wore shorts, as I had instructed. He has fabulously sexy legs and I wanted to see them. Actually, I wanted to feel them, I wanted to be naked between them! But I contained myself, I kept under control. This day was about de-stressing Zack. But then, he finished me off. He was wearing a great pair of sunglasses. I had never seen him in sunglasses before. His hair is a little longer than usual (I love his hair and I hope he keeps it longer - all the better for tugging on) and he looked quite dashing; actually, he looked incredibly sexy. He laughed and said well, he WAS a minor celebrity. That made Me laugh. He makes My life so happy.

We walked for a bit, but the park was busy with a ton of people, and I wanted to get him alone, so I dragged him off the beaten path. Not just off, but OFF. I was looking for a place where W/we could make out. I dragged him further and further into the woods until I found a spot I thought would be perfect: away from the main path, out of sight line of path behind us. I found a spot and made him sit down.

All I wanted was his cock. If I haven't said it before - Zack has the most luscious, the most delicious cock that could exist. And this beautiful cock is all MINE. MINE, he was here and I wanted it. I kneeled in front of him and told him to get that cock out for Me. Being the obedient boy he is, he did not hesitate. He knew I meant business. And he did not disappoint - his cock was huge, hard and ready for Me. It was dripping a little because he was so aroused, and My God! it tasted sooooo good. But I had another mission: I wanted to fuck him in the great outdoors. I wanted to straddle him and take that cock so deep inside Me it was never coming out. But, the seating for him just wasn't right, so W/we moved on.

Zack knew; he knew I wanted him, he knew I wanted to fuck him. He says I get a "look" and he knows. And after a few attempts, and the discovery that My isolated path was not that isolated I said "That's it! W/we're going to the car!" And back to the car, the fuckmobile, W/we went. I couldn't get him there fast enough.

W/we got into the car, and I drove to a more isolated parking spot. I ordered Zack into the back seat, and I climbed in beside him. Without much hesitation, I ordered him to get "those fucking pants off - NOW!" I had on a short, tight sport skirt on, so getting in position that was going to work was a challenge, but when a Girl is horny, She makes it happen. God! that boy was huge today!! It actually took a while to get him inside of Me, all of him inside of Me. And he filled Me up. I could feel that cock pressing against every crevice, every fold as I moved up and down. And it felt sooo good, I never wanted it to end. Zack was awesome. I told him he couldn't cum - and he didn't. But I did. Oh, yeah! I did. It felt great, awesome, wonderful. But I knew - I hadn't had enough. I needed more. More of what only Zack can do for Me.

I removed Myself from his cock and almost immediately I pulled his head to My pussy. I wanted his face, I wanted his tongue licking Me, probing Me, pleasuring Me. I have always told him that My second orgasm is always bigger than the first, and this time was no exception. I have no idea if anyone was around, I have no idea if anyone heard me, but Zack did his job perfectly and it was not long before My head exploded. The day was totally complete. I felt amazing.

Zack has brought me so far on this journey. 4 months ago, oral sex was so uncomfortable for Me. Not that there was discomfort, but I could not give myself over to him completely that way. I know he wanted me to, he did everything he could to make it "right" for Me but something was holding me back.

And then W/we discovered our compatibility in this M/s relationship. Since W/we made this discovery, W/we have both been so much more open, honest and trusting of the other.W/we work together now like W/we have been trying to from the beginning - "something" was missing. THIS was missing. W/we found it, and it is amazing. And now, poor Zack ends up with his face buried more often than not!!

I love you Zack - I love your devotion, your trust, your desire to make Me happy. I haven't had that before and I am so grateful for having found you and for you sticking with this for the past 2 years. I know that often I have been pretty crazy.

I am so excited for whatever comes next, as long as that it is together with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment