Wednesday 21 December 2011

Fantasizing again...

I am missing Zack like crazy - he wonders if I obsess about him - I'm here to say oh yeah, I obsess alright. I have this fantasy about kidnapping Zack and spiriting him away to a secret place where I will own him totally - there will be no outside world, no pressures, no interruptions for a couple of days. My realistic mind tells me this is just a fantastic dream of mine, a dream that will never materialize. But there is a part of me that thinks it just might happen if I want it bad enough. And I do want this to happen.. sooooo bad, I think more than anything I have ever wanted. As a result, the scenario has been in My head constantly this week..picking up Zack, locking him in the backseat, nice and secure and blindfolded, completely "in the dark" (in more ways than 1) about where W/we were going. I have the place all picked out - quiet, isolated, a place where no one knows U/us, a place where, if I chose, I could publicly show him off as My slutty slave - and for 2 full days he would be all Mine, My slave meeting only My needs and in doing that, feeling complete for the first time - W/we would both feel complete at last.

I will continue to fantasize - to dream of having Zack all to Myself. In the meantime, I am missing him so much. He is sick this week and all I want is for him feel better and I know I am just the person to do that for him. W/we both always feel better when W/we are together - I hope I get to hold him very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment