Wednesday 28 December 2011

Serving Sarah

As the new year dawns, I feel that Sarah and I are reaching a deeper understanding and an even deeper compatibility. This week, we focused some time on domestic chores. One of my most primal desires is to be her domestic slave. I want to wash dishes, clean the bathroom, and vacuum in the nude for her on an ongoing basis. I learned some new things about voluntary servitude. She was very open to this idea and, in fact, welcomed me as her domestic houseboy, which made me very happy.

Sarah doesn't fully realize how happy I am serving her. She thinks she gets it, but I don't think she comprehends the joy I feel when I do something as simple as fetch her a bucket of ice.

She is also talking a lot more about taking me to meet other couples, where she can put me on display as her slave. I welcome this completely.

I am Sarah's slut. I felt so good when she told me that she needs my submission just as much as I need her Dominance. I think 2012 is going to be a very good year.

Zack

1 comment:

  1. i indeed need your submission - this is what makes me feel complete. We are 2 sides of the same coin - yin & yang. we are kismet - destined and meant to be. One way or another, we will get to the 24/7 state.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete