Thursday 12 January 2012

Decisions, Disappointments, Anticipation, Excitement...

I have taken possession of "our apartment" - I like the sound of that, a lot.

It actually wasn't an easy decision to make when it came down to it. I had a bit of a meltdown a few days ago, but I was fortunate enough to have been able to connect with Zack and talk it out. Its crazy how centered and grounded I become when we connect. He is very good for me. We are both looking forward to the opportunities in store for us here. Of course, I think we will still need to play in the fuckmobile once in awhile - you know, just for old times sake. :-)

But just so you know, it isn't all sunshine and rainbows. There are things that disappoint me. This blog is one of them. Regardless of what I want (and Zack knows what that is) he doesn't get here or add to it as much as I would like. After we have spend a particularly intense session playing, for example, I will instruct him to add his thoughts and reflections about here. That rarely happens. I'm giving up on that. What will be will be, I guess. Some things i will never have control over.

All in all, however, the future - our future - looks bright. It remains fragile, and I will never take that for granted, but I feel good. I feel so very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment