Thursday 17 May 2012

Another Day...

I am at the apartment - I really must post some pictures here - it is nothing "special", not really, but I feel so at peace when I arrive. I now spend 2 nights a week here. It's closer to my work, although my husband isn't happy when I don't come home every night. Oh, he doesn't talk to me and we don't do anything - I get home and spend the evening in my room - he just likes me to be there. I do believe he is trying too CONTROL me!!! Oh, how little he knows.

I spoke with Zack last night. He sounds better. He was laughing at me because next week I have to use public transit to get back and forth from the apartment to the hotel. I can not tell you how long it has been since I have been on a bus. He is going to take me on a few trips so i will know what to do. This should be fun!

I am so hoping I get to see him later.. I NEED to see him later, but I do not want to push. Right now I can't be his Mistress, right now he needs my support. He does not need to worry about pleasing me. Mistress or not, I want to protect him, take care of him, keep him safe and happy. I think that is what frustrates me the most right now - I can't get the chance to be there for him.

I'm getting some ink done this afternoon. I want some color on my voodoo tattoo. Zack loves the tattoos - he says they actually hypnotize him.. especially when I am on top of him, have his arms firmly secured to the headboard, with his cock (that big gorgeous cock that I love sooooo much) buried deep inside me. He says the entire scene captivates him so much he never wants it to end. I like that..

If I get him over here tonight, I am going to have him post here. He knows about our readers and how supportive you have been. I want him to let you know how much he appreciates it.
Stay tuned...

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. That would be good to see what the apt looks like :), this is amusing some people just have no idea of what the true nature of a person is :). I think tattoos are great on other people just not me lol. I have liked in the past zacks posts on here it would be nice to read more :). my thoughts on public transport.... here anyway they really do need to fix the time schedule and over crowding, perhaps if it was run by Masters/Mistresses and slaves ect it would be better lol :).

    ReplyDelete