Friday 18 May 2012

The End of The Week...

Yesterday was pretty much a disaster. Have you ever had one of those days when everything goes wrong? That was how it was for me. I had invited Zack for dinner - by 8 pm I had not heard a word and that pissed me off big time.The day had been full of it's own trials and tribulations and this was the last straw. I got an email form Zack at 8 pm - He had just got to my email and was now going to pick up his wife. I was so pissed!!! I think it was the day, because I really shouldn't have been so angry or upset, but I was.. I was even throwing things! I left him a voice message at his office. I don't remember what I said, but I know it wasn't very nice.

This morning, when he got to the office, he got my voice message, and although it was only a few words, he certainly got the point. He called me immediately and I could tell he was pissed as well. He asked if he could come over - immediately. Of course I said yes.

To say he was upset would be an understatement. There was no Mistress and slave. We had our first fight - we have been together for 3 years and have never fought before. He yelled, I yelled. The whole thing was a total misunderstanding - he thought the dinner invitation was for Friday when it was for Thursday. But the stress we both have been under caused us both to hit the wall. Suddenly, he started to laugh. I saw the tension in his face completely melt away. Fifteen minutes later we were in each others arms, and he was begging me to fuck him. He was feeling so much better - less stressed, happier - but I was still pissed  He wanted to please me, he wanted me to use him for my pleasure. Well,, still being a little pissed, I was not going to give him what he wanted - he needed to suffer a little first. I tried so hard to be hard, to be tough with him. But when I gave him a very stern NO, the look on his pathetic face (that face I truly do love to fuck), the tears welling up in his eyes melted this Mistress's heart. Suddenly fucking him was what I wanted, what I needed more than anything.

I grabbed him by the hair and wrenched his head back, glaring into his eyes. I growled "you pathetic spineless slut, get your fucking clothes off NOW!" He damn near came right there.

He got his clothes off and got on his knees. He asked for a cock ring so he wouldn't cum. It has been a long time for him - months, even. He does not have sex with his wife. He would prefer he not be allowed to cum because he wants to focus solely on  my pleasure. He feels like he has been a good boy if he doesn't cum and I get my pleasure. I denied him the cock ring. I had plans.

I ordered him onto the bed, I straddled him. His cock was HUGE. I was so wet in anticipation of  how that gorgeous piece of meat was going to feel . Grabbing him by the hair, biting his ear, I guided his cock inside me. As I took it all, he gasped, his eyes glazed over - he was suddenly in subspace. And the feeling was amazing. As I began to move I knew this was not going to take very long - I was going to cum, and cum hard, and I wanted him to cum with me. As I felt myself climbing to the summit, I whispered in his ear "you fucker, you better cum, and cum RIGHT NOW!" He groaned; "no, just take your pleasure, just use me".  I told him again to cum NOW. He didn't need to be told again - he exploded inside me. I felt the heat of his juices and the heat ejected me over the top and his mind was blown at the same time. I collapsed on top of him. Fucking him this morning was totally delicious. But I knew what this would do to Zack. I knew that this was going to exhaust him - he has not been sleeping and this kind of fucking wipes him out completely - and he had to get back to work. Very soon. There was no time for a nap for him. I was exhausted.

I sent him on his way. He was happy, I was happy. Life is good. Very good. I am hoping we can plan some quality time - a few hours _ next week to really get down and dirty. I have a deep need to dominate; Zack is feeling the same need for submission. Time will tell.

I may see him tomorrow afternoon - I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I am not applying any pressure. It will happen if it is supposed to.
In hindsight - the fight this morning WAS kind of hot.
I truly do love this man.

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I have always thought venting ones feelings either by ranting to a willing ear or having a fight is healthy :), my Master has said that I am a good listening post :).

    Yes I think fights can be hot and lead to sex, of course it can obviously depend what the fight is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main gist of the fight was that he had misinterpreted an email I sent - the problem is that he is a speed reader, so he skims through and misses stuff. Part B was how he absorbs information I give him - specifically, when I am going to be at the apartment. (keep in mind that this apartment is 1 block from his work and home..) I tell him when I am going to be there so that if his day allows, he can come over. He understands that to mean "when I am at the apartment I want you there as well" which creates a great deal of conflict for him because he can not just leave work; he would lose his job. That said, he truly wants to be there when I am there. so, it causes turmoil for him.

    The fight wouldn't have happened if we both weren't under such stress. I'm actually glad it did, however. It was a good release.
    (PS he couldn't get away today - his religious fanatic wife has him running her to every temple in the city to pray...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the fight, a nice healthy argument can get so many thing out of your system... And yes ranting! When i'm not feeling ok with something i will go on a rant to anyone who listens, once said enough i can analyze my feelings better and more neutrally interpret whatever it was that sent me off.
    Cute things help too i've found http://9gag.com/gag/4220582 (i love cats).

    ReplyDelete