Monday 14 May 2012

For Our Amazing Friends...

You know what? you guys are amazing!!!

Our difficult times continue, and Ket, we definitely need a vacation - we both need to get some alone time and away time > alone together and away from all the crap. I'm actually doing a little better than Zack, though. He agrees he needs to take a vacation from work, but then he says if he isn't at work he has to be home with his crazy wife - she now has pictures of Jesus all around their apartment and makes him kiss the pictures!! She is delusional and mentally ill, but he doesn't know what to do with her, so he just keeps taking care of her. He is the most gentle, giving soul.

We connected last week. It was actually pretty funny.
We both needed to get our needs fulfilled... mine to Dominate, and his to submit, so we arranged to meet at the apartment at 5:30. At quarter to 6, there was Zack at the window.. he forgot his keys!! There I was, all decked out in my leather corset, fishnet stockings, gorgeous gorgeous thigh high leather boots (see the picture below) and he needs me to come out and open the door to the building! Oh, for fuck's sake!! LOL. I threw on a robe (it did not cover everything) and streaked out to let him in, praying to God none of the neighbors spotted me.
 He looked terrible - thin in the face, pale and so very very tired. I knew he actually had not had a real meal in a long while - stopping to only grab snacks - so I had cooked for him (this was the first time, besides breakfast) - grilled chicken, roasted baby potatoes, steamed brocollini and salad. It was wonderful to watch him eat, and he ate everything. he was starting to feel pretty good.

I then told him to assume his position - naked and on his knees which he did immediately and obediently. I had recently purchased some door restraints that I wanted to try out by issuing a flogging. Silly me, I didn't take into account that the guy is 6'2". Stringing him up there was a dismal failure.

But, I went easy on him - he was just too tired to be expected to be subjected to my play. I care about him and his welbeing, I love him too much to push him that hard when he is so fragile. Instead, I just got him on the floor and fuck the daylights out of him - and no he wasn't allowed to come. Do you know how amazing he is? His cock was so huge, so rock hard because he was so aroused, but he still held back - He gets great pleasure out of doing that because he knows it makes me happy. I was happy.

We were supposed to have a few of hours - but his stupid wife called right then and he had to go pick her up from wherever the hell she was. So, we fucked, he ate, we professed our undying love and he left - only for us both to come crashing down again the next day.

He says the workload at the office is diminishing again, so he is feeling a bit better - getting the things done that he needed to. I'm trying to get him to convince his wife he has to go to a conference for a couple of days - then I would scoop him up and sweep him away to some remote place for 2 days of fucking, eating and sleeping. He has a sister who lives in Tennesee, I even suggested we could go there since his wife wants nothing to do with his family. Anyway, come hell or highwater, I have got to make things better for him somehow. I wish I could win the lottery - I would buy him away from his wife and employer. I told him that and he was instantly hard. He loves the idea of me owning him lock stock and barrel.
someday, baby, someday..

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that you two were able to have a good time finally :). I also hope no one saw you while you let zack in :). wow pictures of Jesus and he has to kiss them... Poor man and wife as let's face it no one wants to be mentally ill, especially if they are aware of it and can't to anything about it. perhaps a nursing home or in home care when it is possible would be best. I hope you and zack can get to Tennessee to have much needed time away :). I cannot see the picture of the boots :(. I'm sure they are amazing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i see no boots :( I won't say anything to the kiss pics though... Good to be able to spend time together. I have a question though (you've hinted i think but never said, so you don't have to answer of course). If she's so nuts why does he stay? I honestly don't think i'd be able to, and you're working on getting separated right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry!! I forgot to add them, but they are there now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has been divorced before - and got fleeced, big time. That's one reason. The other is that she has no one here to take care of her - no family, no friends - only him. He can't bring himself to abandon her. He is literally trapped. I just keep praying "something" will happen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, still love the idea of being wrapped in a robe dressed to kill and afraid of being seen :)
    Ok, this is mean, but my first thought is a hug me coat in a padded room. She see a doc or anything? Don't mean to offend...

    LOVE the boots! Sigh... my legs are too big for most boots like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zack loves the boots because they bring me eye to eye with him.. that seems to really excite him... but when i make him get to his knees, he is waaaay down there lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw the boots very nice :), before my master and I got together I bought zip up black high heel PVC boots, only been worn once as I am not very good at walking in heels lol. My opinion is all high heels are for looking at and decoration not for walking in lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you, Ket! Zack wants me to take him out on the town wearing these.. they are 5" platform heels.. I think a broken leg would be the order of the day.. They are ok in the apt, but I doubt they will see the outside world..

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes no one wants a broken leg, I think the problem is they are to nice not to buy and men just don't understand what problems come from wearing high heels :), wearing them in the apt will not result in any damage so they get to stay preety lol :). perhaps I should list the issues here then perhaps men will understand :).
    Let's see...
    1. Cramping feet
    2. Broken or sprained ankle
    3. Broken leg
    4. Blisters
    5. Walking issues
    6. Sore leg and feet muscles
    7. Heel snapping off
    8. Scuff marks
    9. Strap breaking off
    10. Pot holes

    I think I covered everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lmao! I think you got it Ket. I have 2 pairs of heels, one about 2 in and one about 5 in. I'm one of those people who can literally trip on air while standing still, but i walk better in the 5 in than the 2... i don't get it but its true lol

    ReplyDelete