Friday 12 April 2013

Just My Luck...

Well, it seems the whole project with Mr. Researcher has fallen through. I won't be doing it after all, so I don't get the opportunity to gaze upon his loveliness anymore either.  Oh, well, it was too good to be true, anyway.

I saw zack for a few minutes yesterday. I was at the coffee shop across from his work when he came in. We chatted for a bit, but I really didn't want to "discuss" anything, and he was being cautious as well - concerned that someone from work would see us together. He was on his way home to his wife and wasn't able to stop but for a few minutes. I left more depressed than I was before I saw him.

I'm going to the apartment after work today to begin packing up stuff, and getting pictures of furniture for sale.

This is going to be very hard..

Sarah

1 comment: