Thursday 2 May 2013

Diversions...

It's been a good week. zack came by again today - that is the third time. Ok, Ok.. yes, I have fucked him every time he showed up. He is such a slut and i am insatiable. What can I say??

 One thing I insist on is that he is not allowed to cum. Ever. This is one point I will not waiver on. I have spent an entire marriage with someone who couldn't give a rat's ass if I were satisfied or not and there is nothing more deadly to a relationship as far I am concerned. Back then, I taught myself not to get aroused, because I would be let down every time. zack knows this...and he knows the fastest way to lose my trust is to cum before I give him permission to.  he messed up once when I was fucking him in the back seat of my car - he has experienced the outcome. he does not want that to happen again.

Poor zack. I take extreme pleasure in taking him right to that edge - over and over and over again. It is almost like daring him to cum. I would love it if he would comment to this post and explain what this is like for him. Anyway, he is very good at holding off. I know it isn't easy, but his primary goal is to make sure I am served well and taken care of. I will whisper all kinds of things in his ear while I am riding that big cock of his. I know exactly what to say to drive him totally crazy. And I use him to my best advantage. In these moments he is merely a piece of meat - his sole purpose is to be used as such and to please me. He has done a very good job this week.

But one thing I know is that although I am never going to leave him, I know now that I need "diversions" to get me through his absences. That is what I had hoped Mr. Researcher would become - my diversion, someone to entertain me when zack is otherwise occupied. Interestingly, zack wants to hear me tell him about my escapades. I was doubtful, but it turns out that this turns him on like nothing else - he is a true cuckold. He wants his Mistress happy and satisfied.

I had a coffee date today with a man I met. I'll call him Dale Carnegie - that is what he does. He is quite different from zack, although he is tall. Where I like them dark, he is blonde and graying at the temples. He is very nice, but there wasn't that instant chemistry that I experienced with zack and with Mr. Researcher. I will probably see him again and see where this might go. And I will share everything with zack. I will ride his cock, and whisper in his ear and tell him about my diversion or my flirting with men I work with - I may even make up some things, but he will never know that. If it turns him on, if it sends him to subspace that pleases me. I don't inflict pain or harsh punishment to send him there, this does the job quite nicely.

So, yes, this week sees us connected again, and I am cautiously optimistic for us.

As always,

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment