Thursday 1 August 2013

A New Toy...

I met Marty today at a local tea lounge. He is a very intelligent, refined, attractive, respectful black man who loves sex almost as much as I do. He is funny, very well built and well endowed (I explored that later). I had made the arrangements and let Zack know the place and time. Understand that I was still uncertain about Zack's responses to all of this so it was essential he be eased into it. We agreed that he would be at the at the meeting, but unknown to Marty. I arrived ahead of Marty (he got tied up at work) and zack was already there, sitting at a table working away on his computer. I got a drink and sat near the back of the shop where zack could watch our interactions..

Marty arrived, introduced himself and went to get a drink. I could see that he was checking me out while he stood in line. I was checking him out as well. We sat there talking for about 45 min - openly about ourselves and about what we were going to engage in. Now, in advance of this I set up a signal for zack: if, when we were leaving, I hugged Marty, it meant he was leaving but would come to our hotel room in the morning to play. If that happened, zack was to immediately come to the hotel room. If I took Marty's arm, it meant he I was taking him to the hotel room right then and zack was to come to the hotel lobby and wait for him to leave. If we went out and simply went in separate directions, it meant that we had agreed this was not going to happen between us and zack was to come to the hotel room then.

When we got up to leave, I took his arm as we walked past zack and  I will let zack tell you how that felt to him.

I brought Marty to the hotel. We laid on the bed and talked for a while. He is interested in progressing to complete sexualk domination by me. He asked me if I would spank him - I told him only if he wanted me to. I get the feeling he wants me to. We kissed, we made out for awhile. He told me how incredibly sexy I was and he was very much looking forward to this experience with us. I didn't fuck him then because zack and I went into this together and I want to assure zack that he is not being replaced. To do that I do not want him to be left out - I want him present the first time I use this black man as my toy.

Tomorrow morning, zack is to arrive first. His job is to get me "ready" to fuck this black toy. His job will be to get me aroused. He will then put his hood on, and will be on his knees in the corner when Marty arrives. He is not to speak, he is not to interfere (unless I order him to), he is not to move. For all intents and purposes, he does not exist. Marty will be ordered to ignore that pathetic thing in the corner, he is just a worthless object taking up space for the time being.

I am a bit nervous about tomorrow. I am worried about zack and how this will make him feel. It is very important that he be here when Marty arrives, and is here when Marty leaves. I need to make sure he is ok before I send him on his way.

We will keep you posted.


2 comments:

  1. I need to do this again.
    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah should seriously do this again with me. I think we would both get so much from this experience.

    ReplyDelete