Saturday 3 August 2013

Recovery...

Yesterday was such an amazing day - I am not even sure where to start.

Zack arrived about 30 minutes ahead of Marty. He had a job to do, and he executed it very well. It was all I could do not to just let go and orgasm all over his face. I was more than ready to experience that big black cock when it arrived.

Marty let me know when he was in the lobby. I got zack hooded and kneeling in the corner where I thought he would have the best view. Remember, at this point I was still very concerned about how he was going to react - it's one thing to have an erotic fantasy in your head but it is quite another to experience it. So in his corner he was to stay.

Marty arrived - MAN!! this guy is super fantastic. He is good looking, intelligent, funny, open minded and a great kisser.  If I had to fault him on anything it would be that he isn't as tall as I prefer. Oh, he is taller than I am, but I really like men over 6'. But you know what? Height doesn't fucking matter when you are horizontal. and I was dying to see if his body was a match with his picture. He stood there grinning as I began to undress him. When I got his shirt off I was privileged to have the most magnificent chocolate body i have every laid hands to standing in front of me. ME! And he was here for me to use as I chose. Where of where to begin?

I got his pants off next. Then off came his boxer shorts and out sprang a very large, very thick erect cock.


We agreed to safe sex (always!) so I had him put on a condom immediately - because i wanted that cock NOW.  I slid down his body and took that cock into my mouth and I worked it. I knew he liked what I was doing because he was groaning and moaning and pumping. I could see zack - I wish I could have seen his face! I sucked on that cock for a while, but I knew I wanted it inside me. I stood up and pushed him down on the bed. I straddled him and pinned his hands. I told him i wanted that cock in me and i wanted it now. He grinned at me impishly and said "Do you think you are woman enough?" I'll show him how much of a woman I am.

I will admit, however, that it was a bit of a challenge. The picture is deceiving - his cock is huge! Even I wondered if I was going to be able to accommodate it. However, I was very wet and before long I had slid the entire length of into me. He filled me up, that was for sure.  But I have to admit that the whole time I was fucking this toy, zack was on my mind. I was not totally into Marty as a result. Regardless, I did orgasm - just not the mind blowing orgasm I always experience with zack. I then let him cum, after asking him if he were man enough. He grinned and said "I'll show you whose man enough". When he was done I asked him to leave. I really needed to check on zack. When I looked over at him, he was curled up in a ball on the floor. That scared me - a lot.

He was ok - just cold because he was right next to the air conditioner. After Marty left, I had zack get into bed with me so we could talk about what had just happened.  You've read what he wrote - he enjoyed himself and enjoyed watching me fuck this black man. I was very relieved.  I love him very much and I will not do anything that will hurt him in anyway. Not Now, Not ever. No matter what I might want.

As you know (from zack's post) I fucked him then. My God! Did I fuck him. I orgasmed - I think the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced. I know it was because now I was relaxed and now i was feeling the whole experience as it should be felt - in all of its erotica. Zack blew my mind.

We talked a little more, then zack had to leave. I had the day off, and suddenly I was starving - I ordered the biggest breakfast I had ever ordered and ate the entire thing. And then I had a nap.

What an absolutely fantastic day this was. I can't wait to do it again.
.

5 comments:

  1. I wish Sarah would do this again with me.
    Slave Zack

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the hottest experience I've ever had. I wish Sarah would do this again with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexually speaking, nothing can ever compare with this experience. I wish Sarah would do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Sarah would do this again with me. Love Zack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really think Sarah should just contact Marty and we should do it again. Love Zack.

    ReplyDelete