Friday 12 August 2011

Sarah is right...

I did have no idea that she would have "done it" right there, in the parking lot. Of course, I was too much of a gentleman to rip off her clothes, but she did affect me like no other woman before. It was magical—this sense that I could lose myself in her. You don't get to see Sarah's photo, at least not yet, but she has a face that is so utterly enchanting. And when she gets aroused, a look comes across her face that is utterly indescribable. At those times, she looks hungry. It makes me feel like I'm her prey and she's going to devour me. I like being Sarah's prey. I really came to know that feeling on our second date, which remains one of the most memorable events of my life.

Zack

2 comments:

  1. I do believe we are going to learn even more about each other on this blog as we respond to the other's inner most thoughts about our times together.
    I won't be detailing every date we have had. If I did, it would take some time to get to the really "good stuff" and I want to get there soon.
    I will focus on the significant dates- the ones that changed not only our relationship, but us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already learning things about you Sarah, which I didn't know before. I've learned about sites you like, which I didn't know before we created this blog.

    I love you Sarah. True submission is really true trust. I trust you.

    ReplyDelete