Thursday 11 August 2011

Sarah's invitation...

I felt a jolt seeing an email from Sarah in my in box. It was an invitation to contribute to the blog "Within an M/s Relationship." Sarah understands me, often better than I understand myself. Sarah wants what's best for me, more than what I want what's best for myself. Sarah doesn't judge me for my desires.

Sarah mentioned earlier that she is 10 years older than me, but you wouldn't know this if you saw her. She is gorgeous, with the warmest, most mischievous smile. Every time I see her, I'm struck by her beauty. She always looks better in person than I imagine.

I could reveal many things in this, my first post, on the "Within an M/s Relationship" blog. But I prefer Sarah to take the lead.

I will say this, though. The first time I saw her, I was electrified. I wanted her. I didn't fully understand this desire and sometimes, desire is what it is and it can't be explained. But she affected me on a deep level. Now, I'm beginning to better understand why.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment