Thursday 11 August 2011

That first morning 2 years ago...

He tapped me on the shoulder as I stood looking at a pamphlet in the lobby of the hotel. I turned around. There he stood - tall, dark, and handsome (in a very cute, little boy way) - just like I had ordered up. And before I had a clue what I was doing - I stepped directly into his arms! I have no idea what he was thinking, but all I could think was how very good it felt to be there.

We did the expected - we went into the coffee shop for breakfast. I wish I could remember what he ate. I ordered a bagel. I was nervous, suddenly, and couldn't eat. The bagel tasted like sawdust. And all I could do was look at him. The rest of our time there is pretty much a blur - the highlights included going up to the mezzanine where we found a couple of chairs in an "out of the way" hall. We sat down there, and just like we had known each other for ever, we kissed.. over and over and over..

At one point, when Zack came up for air, he looked up to see a video camera pointing right at us! We both started to laugh and hoped that no one that would ever see that tape would recognize either of us.

We left the chairs then, and soon found a sofa we could sit on. It was only moments before I had my legs stretched across his as we sat there held hands and talked. He apologized for wearing a pair of jeans that had been stained with curry - I called them his curry pants. What was funny was that as particular I am about how I dress or how I look, it didn't matter to me in the slightest. As a matter of fact, I thought it was very cute. I loved the curry pants. I actually have missed them - I guess he had to wash them at some point.

Those moments that morning were so intensely intimate - it was crazy! I had never felt so connected to someone in my entire life. I felt as if Zack knew me better than anyone ever had, definitely not my family. And as unlikely as it may be, I think I starting falling in love with him right then and there.

Neither of us wanted to part that morning - I walked him to his car in the parkade - we made out. He walked me back upstairs on the elevator - we made out. Then it was back down to the parkade. We made out some more. At one point, he pushed me up against the car and pushed his pelvis into mine. He had a raging hard-on. And what he doesn't know, is that I wanted it, I wanted him - then and there would have been fine with me.

We spent 2 1/2 hours there, getting to know each other better. It was amazing. What I had absolutely no idea about was just how amazing this relationship was going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment