Friday 16 September 2011

And the Beat Goes On...


Being of a personality that needs to keep Her mind busy, I did something last weekend, after My encounter in the woods with Zack. I heard about a dating website on the radio on the way home. It peaked My curiosity, so I visited the site when I got home. It was a site for married people looking for "more". Well, being the flirt, the tease that I am, I could not resist, I set up a profile. I made it clear that I was dominant - complete with leather boots, crop and fishnet stockings.

I was rather astonished by the response! Within 24 hr. I had close to 50 messages - asking for more info, sharing of pictures and asking to see Mine. It kind of blew Me away, to be frank. Over 500 men viewed My profile in the next few days, and it did not take long before I had over a 100 requests for more of everything. (There is one irony - one guy, whose site nickname was "Onmyknees" and who was clearly into slavedom and likely the most submissive of the lot,  did not reply back - THAT was curious!) Anyway, I shared this info with Zack.

Zack, being the total slut that he is, was all over this like white on rice!! It excites him to think of me dominating someone else, it excites him to think of being in the room while I dominate another man. I think he simply gets off on Me ordering anyone around! lol. Who knows, maybe I will find U/us a plaything on this site. He is encouraging me to be "a professional" - THAT excites him a lot. Who knows what the future holds?? Zack will always be first and foremost in my heart, but sometimes I do wonder if it is enough for Me being only a part time Mistress.

I know I spend way too much time alone - which has a way of getting Me into trouble. What is compounding the problem today is that I had thought I was going to be seeing Zack this morning, but it hasn't worked out that way. My mind understands all the reasons, and although Zack says don't be disappointed, how can I not be? There will be no opportunity to spend any kind of quality time with him for the next couple of weeks, so right now I am not doing so great. I know Zack will be upset when he reads this, because he does not want to be the cause of my disappointment.

I'm sorry Zack, as much as I want to protect you from hurt, I have also promised to be honest. And right now, I'm very disappointed. I'll get over it, and it isn't your fault, it just is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment