Wednesday 14 September 2011

I am Sarah's slut

If you read the post below, you'll know that Zack is a slut for Sarah. It gives me great pleasure to know she loves my cock. I love looking at her when her mouth is full of my cock. I loved how she brazenly took my cock in her mouth in the woods on the weekend. Just thinking about that makes me squirm with desire.

I still don't think Sarah fully realizes how much I want to please her without limits. I loved how she took me in the fuckmobile. She ordered me into the back seat, sternly told me to sit in the right position, and when I pulled off my shorts, my hard cock made what looked like a tent in my underwear.

I love watching her peel off her panties because I know that she's going to fuck me. She fucks me so well. My cock was aching for her, and this time, it was swollen in a way that made it a little more awkward to enter her. But it was well worth it.

I like holding off on an orgasm and let her just use me and take me like her pleasure post. I want Sarah to use me for sex. I'm ready to fuck her again. I need Sarah.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment