Saturday 17 September 2011

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah

Sarah,

I felt terrible about yesterday morning and you know that. There's a part of me that wasn't thrilled with you setting up that profile without talking with me first. I can't control you, nor do I wish to control you. I understand the pain of your life, so it doesn't surprise me intellectually that you would seek more stimulation elsewhere.

And it's true that I'm a total and complete slut. And I was interested in hearing about your correspondence. It does turn me on thinking about you force-feeding me a hard cock, especially if I don't even see the man, and I hear your voice in my ear calling me your whore.

It's just been a tough week and one I never want to repeat.

Zack

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't my intent to make you feel bad. I wanted to see you as well. As your Mistress, I should have been stronger - I knew how busy you were, I should have not encouraged you to try to fit a visit in.

    We live and learn, right??
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete