Sunday 23 October 2011

Sarah and structure

Sarah believes I need structure, but I don't think she's aware that I've never had structure in my life. I basically raised myself, and the whole notion of having a structured, planned life is a very foreign concept.
I know she is trying to introduce structure because she knows it's best for me. I think she wants to structure my diet as well.

Then when I don't respond well to this, she feels I'm somehow disrespecting her.

I'm not sure that Sarah fully comprehends why I have such trouble with structure. I hope she never confuses this difficulty I have with a lack of love for her, because there is no lack of love.

I adore Sarah. I adore the way she looks at me. I adore her wild side. She's unpredictable. I need her control in my life. Without it, I'm lost at sea.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment