Friday 30 December 2011

A Glorious Way to End the Year..."

After more than 100 emails in the previous 2 days, Zack and I decided we had to meet this morning. He has been wanting to buy me a leather skirt, and I will admit, I have always wanted one. I checked a store on line, found a skirt I loved and we set the time to meet at the local outlet store. I still wasn't sure if I would let him purchase it for me - I have a bit of a hang up with someone else paying for things for me. I can't really even accept a gift graciously - there is always this feeling of "obligation", that nothing comes without a price tag, or a string or 2 attached.

We met about 30 minutes before the store opened. It was so wonderful to see Zack again!! True to form, the first thing I wanted to do was take him somewhere and fuck his brains out. I'm sure he thinks I only want him for sex - but being the total slut that he is, I doubt that would bother him much anyway! LOL.

We made out in my car, and we talked. We talked a lot about us, and where we were going in this relationship. We talked about my last blog post and what it would be like to be a 24/7 couple. I told him that I had forgotten one detail he would also be responsible for - keeping the fuckmobile clean and stocked with kleenex. He said he would gladly do that, so I told him he was hired. I think he likes the idea.



He kept trying to get me into the store, I just wanted his cock. I ordered him to show it to me - and like a dutiful slave he took my beautiful toy out of his pants. God, I LOVE that cock! It brings me so much pleasure in so many ways. First and foremost, his continuous full on erection tells me exactly how Zack is feeling. I love the feel of it in my mouth, on my tongue. I crave the taste of his hot juices running down my throat. I ache for the feel of him exploding deep inside me.

I immediately took his cock into my mouth - it felt and tasted soooo good. I decided I would go all the way and give him a full blow job right there. He made me stop. His rationale was so sweet: He wanted to be fully aroused when we went into the store. I let him have his way. This time.

We went into the leather garment store and all I saw were racks and racks of coats and jackets. As instructed, Zack walked 2 steps behind me, watching as I looked at jackets. Towards the back of the store I found a rack with leather skirts - all min skirts, not what I was looking for. I asked a clerk if they had any others, and I was directed to a rack in the front. There were only a few skirts there - but they were all the design I wanted! it was kismet! I found one that fit like the proverbial glove. Yum. I asked Zack how it felt as I turned to have him stroke my ass. From the look on his face I am assuming it felt pretty good. It sure felt good to me. I leaned over and asked him to imagine us going out, me wearing this skirt with a satin corset and black stockings and him knowing I had no panties on underneath. I do think I saw a little drool coming out of his mouth.

As I was heading back to the change room, I spotted a great leather jacket. They had my size, I tried it on and it looked great. Zack insisted on buying it for me as well. He was very convincing in communicating that there were no strings.. and I believe him. On the way to the till I found a table of leather accessories - including collars! I tried several on Zack - yes, in front of several customers - until I found the one I liked that fit him. I told him we would buy that as well.

We took the stuff to the car and decided to go for a drive - I wanted desperately to find some place to just fuck this slut of mine. Alas, there was no place close by. Zack suggested we go for breakfast - and he would wear the collar if I wanted. I wanted. So that's what we did. I put the collar on him and we went into the restaurant. I told him that I would order for him. Now, keep in mind that this was a first for either of us, so we needed to plan how I was going to demonstrate my dominance over him. We decided what he would like to eat, I said I would order him eggs, over easy. He was to ask if he could have them scrambled and I would adamantly tell him NO.

And that is exactly how it went. The waitress laughed. I'm not sure if she just thought I was joking, but he got his eggs over easy. Of course, as he drank his coffee, the waitress kept re-filling his cup. I told him that the next time she came I was going to tell her "No, he can not have any more". Yep, it was a fun morning and I felt so wonderful!! I think Zack enjoyed the morning as much as I did.. I have told him to write his thoughts here..I hope he obeys.

He is already asking when we can do it again. I told him soon, but the next time we will go shopping at a sex shop - picking out toys together will be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment