Saturday 31 December 2011

Mistress gets better every day

I had a perfect day with Mistress yesterday. I was finally able to buy her some leather, which I've wanted to do for quite some time. I loved how she collared me in the store. She is my true love.

Sarah is revealing more about her desires and this is really turning me on. For the first time, she talked about Total Power Exchange. I'm a slut, and I had never heard this phrase before.

I must admit that it's extremely enticing, mainly because I know it would make Sarah happy and because she is totally trustworthy. Sarah is not abusive. She gives me what I need and I try to give her what she needs.

I wouldn't consider TPE with anyone but Sarah. She has a very nurturing side in addition to a very Dominant side. She's adorable and powerful. Quite simply, she's the very best Mistress I could ever have.

I especially love it when she pees on me because I love the sensation of her warm urine on my skin. She has only done this twice. These events have a profound effect. It's intimate, but there's also some shame for me at a certain level, which I need to feel periodically as a true submissive. It's very hard to put into words. I don't know why humiliation has some appeal -- not always, but sometimes. I think Sarah would like to give me more of this, but she holds back sometimes because she has so much love in her heart.

Over time, I think she will become more accustomed to forcing me to be a total slut and engaging in this type of behaviour a little more often.

I loved going out to a restaurant with her, and having her tell the waitress what I'll have. I could get very used to her being Bossy in this way much more often.

I love Sarah very much.

Zack

2 comments:

  1. My dear boy, I will be the ONLY Mistress you will ever have!
    You are correct - I have been suppressing my dominant side, but as we do different things, as I gain trust in YOU (and by that I mean trust that you actually want me to dominate you this way, rather than submittiong to it because you think I want you to - there is a difference)
    You will begin to see the real me, your true Mistress. We are both in for some very good times in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Sarah so much. I cannot forget about being baptized by her. I'm thinking about it again and again. It was truly a spiritual experience. I am so lucky to experience this in my life. Zack..

    ReplyDelete