Wednesday 28 December 2011

"What Will Be..."

What would life be for Zack and I as a 24/7 couple? Zack has asked Me to detail what that might be like - what would his role be and what would Mine be? Well, I have demonstrated a pretty creative imagination in the past, and I have a pretty good idea what Zack would like so, let's give it a try...

First of all, W/we would begin O/our life in a completely new city - one that works for U/us both and one where no one knows U/us. I like it warm, so My choice is San Diego - there are great job opportunities for Me there. I would work - possibly as a consultant from home, or perhaps as a college instructor. I would be the provider working outside the home. Oh, Zack could work, if he chose to and as long as I approved not only the work but the time invested as well; his first priority and obligation would be to Me and O/our home.

O/our home. How beautiful that sounds to Me. What a dream. I see U/us in a high rise apartment/condo overlooking the water. I would love lots of glass - lots of windows and lots of view. Being a bit of an exhibitionist, I would be delighted if other buildings had views into O/our home as well. Perhaps those folks would learn something about this kind of relationship. O/our furnishings would be contemporary and simplistic. Definitely appropriately coordinated. And to complete the picture, Zack would be there - naked, wearing his collar and ready to serve.

Since we would be new to the city, we would need to seek out other M/s couples. There is nothing better, I think, than sharing the lifestyle with friends. Everyone needs friends, and W/we would definitely have them. I actually love to entertain, in the right circumstances - and I can see Zack and I hosting many parties. Just think of the play possibilities!


In our everyday routine, Zack would be totally responsible for maintaining O/our home. He has no idea yet what that would entail, but I'll share a little here. He would definitely have to learn as much about Me as he can - My moods, My likes, dislikes, choice of music, TV shows, foods I like to eat, colors I like to wear, etc. etc. I would instruct him in his required activities, what he is to wear and when, how he is to behave when W/we are in public together and when we are home alone. He would be required to eat a healthy diet and exercise on a regular basis. There can be nothing worse than a slave lacking in stamina. He would be given tasks to complete - tasks that would remind him who his Mistress is and that he is indeed My slave. He might be required to wear a butt plug for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon, or masturbating almost to orgasm and stopping several times a day, oiling My leather toys - My crop, flogger - as well as My boots. Zack would be responsible for making sure all the toys are in good working order and top condition.

I am a neat freak. Everything has a place and needs to returned there. That said, I can make a mess in the kitchen when I cook, so Zack will need to be sure to clean up after Me. I hate dust and dusting, vacuuming, laundry and ironing. I also hate cleaning toilets, so Zack had better be good at that as well. Of course, I would have to do an inspection each day when I got home from work.

I have told Zack that unless he has permission to leave the house, he is to remain there and remain naked, except for his collar. Depending on if I feel I can trust him or not, he may or may not be chained to the area I want him to stay in that particularly day. He needs to be constantly aware of his position.

When I get home from work, he would be expected to be kneeling by the door, naked of course, with a drink ready for Me. He would take my shoes and coat and put them away, then kneel silently by the door while I do the inspection of the apartment. If the inspection checks out, Zack will be allowed to come to me, kneeling at my feet and listen while I tell him about My day. I may be in the mood to play. If the inspection doesn't check out, however, there will be some explaining to do, and punishment will immediately follow. Of course, the punishment will be appropriate for the infraction. But Zack is a good slave - I am confident there would be few times when punishment would be necessary. - but he would need to be ready for anything.

Simply going on a date with Zack is My dream come true so, when he asked Me what it would be like if W/we were 24/7, I let my imagination go wild. We aren't in a position to go out publicly at this point in our relationship, so this would be very exciting to MeOutings would be amazing!  Zack asks a lot of questions (sometimes he tires me out with his questions - much like a little boy would) and some of his questions today included what kind of friends would we have. I would seek out like minded couples i.e. Mistress and slave. However, if you have read previous blog posts you will know that I am dying to be with a woman, so I would hope that the Mistress in this couple would be up for this. Then, we could tie our slaves up so that they could watch us make out, watch us pleasure each other in ways they simply could not, solely because they aren't women. As Mistresses we would be able to order Zack and her slave to do what we chose them to do - from trading slaves to competitions - one competition I would love to try is a contest to see whose slave could hold off orgasm the longest. Of course, we would trade slaves for this one - what fun to taunt and tease someone else's slave to win a competition. The winning Mistress (the owner of the slave who lasted the longest) would get both slaves to serve her for a week. Of course, there is no doubt that this would bring the loser significant punishment - the losing Mistress would be without her slave for a week and she would NOT be very happy at all as a result. Poor slave!!


Of course, going out with friends would be a ton of fun. I would be so proud walking Zack down the street wearing his collar. He would have several collars - designed dependent on the occasion. In this relationship, Zack would wear a collar 24/7, so that everyone would know that he was engaged in voluntary servitude. I would also select and buy the clothes he wears; he would have daily instruction regarding what he was to wear (or not wear). In other words, he would wear what I wanted him to. When were are out, he would be required to walk 2 steps behind Me and to the left, unless instructed otherwise. He would be on a leash so everyone would be well aware of his place in this relationship. In restaurants he would open doors for me, pull out chairs for me and only sit when instructed to do so. I would order for him, and he would be required to eat everything I ordered for him. Typically in restaurants, waiters/waitresses speak to the man first. When this occurred, I would make a big deal of letting them know that he was My servant and they were not to speak to him, that I make all of his decisions. We would go to clubs, movies, the theater, shopping and for sure the zoo (because I LOVE zoos)


Being in a 24/7 relationship with Zack is My dream come true. Both of ours lives would be complete - he would welcome the opportunity to be my "house-boy" and I would welcome not having to worry about those menial tasks after working all day. I am a career woman -  My dream is to be able to focus on My career, to share it with the man I love and to enjoy life to the fullest - that would all be accomplished in this kind of a relationship with Zack. And in my fulfillment, I would be able to support Zack in his ambitions as well. It is important to me that my boy lives a well rounded existence, so not just in servitude to Me, but in pursuing his own interests as well. I know Zack would like to write, and I would be so happy to be able to support him in this. Our relationship would be the ultimate of symbiosis.
I will dream about our life together tonight. Heaven is never too late.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah has described things perfectly. I wonder if she's psychic sometimes. This is what makes her such a fabulous Mistress. Not only does she know what she wants, she also knows what I want.

    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not psychic, just doing my job- it is my responsibility to know what is best for my pet.
    I take my responsibilities seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when you refer to me as your pet, Mistress.

    ReplyDelete