Tuesday 24 January 2012

Lonely...

Zack and I are in a part time relationship. It works for us, it has to, as there are no other options. I love the apartment, because even if I can't be with Zack, or see him, I am close to him when I am there. It's comforting. I can't be there all the time, but when I am, it's awesome.
But this week I am out of town. I gave Zack orders to make sure he gets his work done, because I want to play when I get back. I am pretty sure he is doing what I said, because i haven't heard from him today :-(. It's bedtime, I have a full day tomorrow and thursday, and I miss him. I miss him terribly.

It's lonely here in this hotel room alone - without my slave, my boy toy, my obedient slut. I can't wait to get back Thursday evening - I am heading straight to the apartment. I wonder if he has been able to get any of the chores I gave him to do there done. He assured me he would, but I have my doubts. If he doesn't get it done, I am going to be really pissed - but not for the reasons Zack would think. I would be pissed because that is what Zack does - if an effort to please, he will commit to things that may not be possible for him to accomplish. and if he doesn't get them done, after making the commitment that he will, he feels incredible guilt. He is so lost in pleasing everyone, that he doesn't know how to recognize his own limitations. I asked him several times if he would have time to get the apartment stuff done (finish building the furniture, clean it, shampoo carpets) because I really don't think he will have time - and that's fine. what I want more than him being compliant is for him to be realistic. I guess we will see.

I love him, so very very much. He is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment