Monday 2 January 2012

I'm going deeper

Sarah is pulling me deeper into her world—and I like it.

She has such a surprising imagination. She will suggest things that sound absolutely outrageous, but I'm so drawn to doing them because of my deep desire to please.

She told me today that she's thinking about peeing on me again. Two years ago, I would have said I would be the last person to ever engage in this type of activity. Now, because it's Sarah who's saying this, I'm compelled and turned on by the possibility.

It's too bad that anyone reading this blog can't see Sarah, at least not yet. She's incredibly attractive, especially when she dresses in her leathers but also when she wears her normal work clothes.

For a long time, she had the habit of not wearing underwear when she knew she was going to see me. Sarah is so enchanting and, if you met her, you would realize that she's also funny. She has a great, great sense of humour.

I'm such a lucky slave.

Zack

2 comments:

  1. Its too bad my sense of humor has kind of deserted me today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby - I will never become "routine" - "routine" just isn't in my repertoire. You can count on new things coming up to keep you just a little off balance
    I can't wait to take you shopping at the sex shop!

    ReplyDelete