Wednesday 4 January 2012

An Then Things Can Get Soooo Much Better....

Zack joined me for coffee before work this morning. I had told him where I was going to be, but to be truthful, I didn't give a damn if he showed up or not - I was still in such a bitchy mood, everything, EVERYTHING and EVERYONE was totally pissing me off.

But, he did come. He is sick, yet he still came. It took a little while, but he was successful in taking the edge off and by the time we parted, I was definitely feeling better. I was feeling more in control. He has that effect on me.

Later in that afternoon, I checked into the hotel. He said he was going to come by about 3:30. I got there early, and called him a work and left a message; by 4 PM, I hadn't heard from him. Figures. But a few minutes later he called and asked if he was welcome to come up. Of course he was!

Suffice it to say, the rest of the day went very well as I proceeded to fuck Zack's brains out. I was able to work out my aggression and bitchiness from the morning and the day before. While I was working it out on Zack, we figured out why I was so pissed at what had happened. I wasn't pissed at Zack, I was pissed at having someone else controlling MY slave. Someone was using MY slave without my permission.

As I was on top of Zack, with his cock deep in side of me I told him what I would have done  to his boss if I could - I  told him I would have gone over to his office, slapped the shit out of his boss, then grab him by the hair and drag his sorry ass out of there, letting his "Ex-boss" know that Zack was MY slave and no one gets him unless I give them permission. I would never let him go back.
At that point, I experienced one killer of an orgasm- it totally caught me off guard, but it was pretty clear it was a direct result of my declaration of ownership of Zack and my Domination. This was a BIG deal.

We spend more time together, but the time came when we both had to leave. I had an appointment to look at an apartment for rent and he had to pick up his wife. The topper of the day. however, was that the apartment was great, and as far as  I am concerned, it's MINE. Better yet, it is a block from Zack's work - so now, instead of ordering his ass to the fuckmobile, I'll be ordering his ass to my dungeon..
I am soooo excited!

Yes, Sir - the day ended very well indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment