Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sometimes Shit Happens...

And today is one of those times. Right now I am SO pissed, SO frustrated! Although Zack thinks its because of something he has done, that he has failed me somehow,he's wrong.

Its his fucking employer that has me in such a state; this is one of those instance where, if I were a man, I'd punch a wall. I may anyway.

Tuesdays are Zack's busiest day (usually) because of deadlines. His bosses are arrogant assholes who are not only bullies, but don't have a fucking clue how their business is run. They don't care if Zack works 24/7 (which he does) as long as their deadlines are met. He does a lot of work for free and in essence is carrying the company on his back. He doesn't take vacations because it just makes life MORE stressful.

So, his idiot boss has enforced vacation time on him. Today (a fucking Tuesday) is supposed to be one of those days. So, Zack did what Zack does: worked all night trying to get the work done that needed to be done on Tuesday. So, he worked all night and is STILL working at 3 pm today. They call this a vacation??? There isn't a doubt in my mind that the jerk will also take today's pay out of Zack's vacation bank.

Zack thinks I'm mad at him because I wanted to see him today and now I'm not going to. I'm not mad at him. I just get so pissed when people are mistreated. And this is MY slave being mistreated.

FUCK!! Where's that wall??
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment