Saturday 21 January 2012

And We Just Keep Moving Forward...

The furniture arrived yesterday. Zack had been giving me a bit of grief about how much I spent on the furniture. He has been forced to live in an apartment without any furniture except a mattress on the floor and a chair for the past year, and as such has become sort of a "minimalist" - albeit enforced. I told him that if I am going to spend any time there I need certain things. I had just spent 5 days there sleeping on pillows on the floor. That was more than enough for me. Much more than enough.

The delivery men (and they were definitely cute!!) brought the TV in first. A 40" HD LCD. I thought Zack was going to faint. "what do you need THAT for???" I told him it was the same as the one I had in my bedroom at home, so get over it. (he was getting very sassy and it was starting to irritate me). Then came the TV stand. Then the bed. The glorious bed. The centerpiece of the entire place. The play-pen. The delivery guy put it together. They brought in the dresser and the nightstand. Zack stood there with a completely confused look on his face. "I hope you got a good deal with the purchase of all this". I told him it was a very good deal - half price (including taxes) and he was looking at $6000 worth. Lol. He tried very hard not to have a stroke. I have no idea why it's a big deal to him.   HE ISNT PAYING FOR IT.

We got left with assembling the kitchen table and chairs, so I put Zack to work. I made the bed. After 1 chair was assembled, I called him to come and try the bed out. I'm sure you know what came next. By the time I was done with him a couple of hours later, he was very happy his wise Mistress bought such a great bed. He said he beleived he would get ot like it so much that he would never leave. I told him that was my plan.

It was a great afternoon: building furniture, fucking, eating- I make him some scrambled eggs and toast (he has to keep up his strength ). I am going out of town next week, so I left him with a list of chores: Assemble the rest of the furniture, wash the dust off of it all, shampoo the carpets (they never did get done) and whatever else he can find to do. it has to be done by the time i get back there on Thursday evening.

His discipline is on hold until I get everything set there. Once it's complete.. well, let the games begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment