Friday 20 January 2012

Zack's been a bad boy...

Well, not really. Just sort of. He sent me an email on Tues asking if he could come over "even if its just to do the dishes". I know him, though. He's such a slut, a whore and will sell himself out to me for any chance of being fucked. I decided all he was going to do was the dishes.

When he arrived, I ordered him to strip and get busy in the kitchen. This was a first for me - I've never had a house-maid before. I think I might have to get him a french maid's apron; how cute would that be with his cock tenting it out because of his raging hard on. Because when I went into the kitchen, there he was- naked, washing dishes with a huge erection. I couldn't resist.

I went over and started kissing him and stroking his cock. All he could do is say "I like this.." In a very dreamy voice, over and over with a glazed over look. I left and went into the bedroom.

When he was done in the kitchen, I ordered him to the bedroom and to lay down on the bed. I had decided I WAS going to fuck him after all, but told him he had better not come or he was going to "get it", he would be in significant trouble.

And then I fucked him. I mean I held him down and FUCKED him. And it was during this that my devilish plan was born. You see, Zack is very good at holding off. He is actually a very obedient slave. So much so that I'm not getting the fun of punishment. So, I decided that I had to push him- push him, push him so hard he would have to fail. I am such a bitch! Lol

Poor guy, he really tried. I have to give him credit, he was almost successful, I almost came before he did. I was feeling very aggressive and very possessive and I let him know it. I had him by the hair and whispered the words that he simply can not resist. When I call him my fucking slut, my whore, that I own his body and I will use him like the piece of meat he is, when I have him by the hair and his head pulled back while I growl these words in his ear- well, he's a goner.

And he went over the edge. I think he actually tried to hide it, by pulling me closer to him. But he knew that he couldn't get anything passed me, as he whispered "I am in so much trouble".

I laughed - and told him he most certainly was. I can't wait! My furniture arrived today. When I get everything set up - the new "dungeon" will be in full swing and Zack will be a very willing recipient- because he truly is a total whore and will do anything, endure everything I deliver for the change of getting fucked.

He is so transparent.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment