Sunday 15 January 2012

Sarah is an incredible woman

My cock is hard for Sarah again, but I can't visit her. She has instructed me to stay away this afternoon, so I am trying to work. But I'm obsessing again.

I felt so good in the apartment on Friday. Sarah was angry at me and as I read the post below, I now know that I will be disciplined for being slow to return. I will accept that.

Sarah doesn't realize how good she looked upon my return. Even though she was pissed at me, I was so happy to see her, especially when she's in her Dominatrix attire. I feel like I've come home at those times.

She's an incredible woman. And when she fucks me as an Alpha Bitch, I'm in the best place I could ever be. I feel good about myself when I am very successful with orgasm control with her. She deserves a hard cock anytime she wants it—and it's my job to supply this on demand, if this is what she desires.

I'm not going to be very successful if I'm so busy coming for my own pleasure. This is about Sarah's pleasure. My pleasure comes from seeing her take charge.

She fucked my face so perfectly on Friday. My tongue was a little sore at night. That's a sign that she has done everything perfectly.

I love Sarah so much.

Zack
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment