Thursday 15 March 2012

A Good Slave Always Comes in Handy...

I got some bad news this week - a death in my family. The most support I have gotten so far has been from Zack - he wants to do whatever I need to feel better. I've been through this many times before at various times of my life, everyone has. But the first experience or the 10th, you don't get used to it.

I heard often from Zack yesterday - despite the situation, a slut is a slut is a slut. And there is no doubt Zack is a slut of incredible magnitude. A slut who knows how to use his wiles to quickly put me into my Mistress position with him. He reminds me of my dogs at home. They know exactly how to get the Alpha Bitch's, their Mistress's attention regardless of her mood or distractions. They always know how to make me feel better, how to ease any pain I might be experiencing. My dogs are very obedient, attentive and well behaved. And when they are well behaved they always get a treat. Zack is exactly like one of my dogs - he will do whatever he can to get my attention, to bring my mood to a better place, to make me forget whatever it is that is affecting me. And being the cheap whore boy he is, his "treat" goes so much further than a cookie.

I told him I was going to be at the apartment all day today and tomorrow. He asked me if it would be ok if he came for a visit. He just wanted to do anything to make me feel better - hold me, talk, whatever. I told him that I knew that a good deal of fucking is the best therapy for grief. I'm pretty sure that if it was a stern beating that would make me feel better, he would have withstood that for me. He would do anything or nothing. Whatever I want. 

I told him he could visit. I had laid down on the bed when I got here (it was very early); I was exhausted. I always totally relax when I am here. I quickly fell asleep. I woke up when he laid down beside me. It felt so great to lay there just snuggling. He had taken his clothes off except for his shorts and T shirt. We snuggled, we talked. Before long I had that cock in my mouth, taking him just to the edge- over and over. I got off the bed and stripped down to pink bra and panties (which I had worn specifically for Zack, btw.) What came next is best described by Zack himself. He just sent me this email about this morning:
He was very effective in getting my attention, he was successful in improving my mood. I do believe he even made the sun shine today for me. My whoring pet got his treat.

You gradually took control of the situation. It unfolded slowly.
I knew when you took my cock in your mouth that I was under your spell.
When you stripped down, stared at me, and left me wondering what was next, I really began moving into an alternate form of consciousness.
You started playing with me....
This intensified when you climbed on top of me. That bra makes your breasts look really, really sexy.
Then you were on top of me. My favourite position. I thought you were going to fuck my face, but you didn't.
You took my cock inside you. You had already told me that I was not allowed to come. But you made me feel so good. It feels so right being inside of you and you know how to move. you really know how to move...
then, you looked at me with more of a look of control. I like how you tell me that you don't care what I want.
I felt you're more Dominant nature surfacing.Then you straddled my chest. I knew what was coming.
I was your slave boy.
You moved on top of my face. I had come home to Mistress. As your arousal increased, I felt like I was a worthy slut for you.Your orgasm as explosive. So intense. I loved how you told me that you owned me as you groaned with pleasure.
I loved how you came all over my tongue.At that moment, I always feel so filled with love for you.
I love you very intensely at those times.
I was in subspace. I had forgotten about everything. 
You truly did own me. You'll always own me

No comments:

Post a Comment