Saturday 17 March 2012

Mistress spoiled her slut

Yesterday was incredible for me. Before work, I dropped by the apartment to visit Mistress. I was prepared to obediently remove all my clothes by the front door and leave them properly folded, and then kneel at the foot of the bed. But I heard her sneezing and, I suspected, crying. This is so unlike Mistress. She's so strong.

It turns out that she had just been informed of a death in the family, someone who was very troubled and whom she hadn't seen in a very long time. She was crying and I knew, as her devoted slave, job one was to comfort her and improve her mood.

I wanted Mistress to share her feelings and some memories, which she did. After a while, that beautiful smile emerged. And as I lay on the bed with her, I felt my arousal grow. I guess it was obvious when my head was nestled between her legs, kissing all around her pussy. She must have sensed my desire because she suddenly declared that she "wanted that cock".

And she unzipped my pants and started taking it in her mouth. Mistress likes teasing me in this way because she has forbidden me to come at these times. She was driving my wild. Eventually, she came to that place where she wanted to fuck my face, which she did so perfectly.

When I'm underneath her in this way, I'm powerless to do anything. Her pussy smothers my face and my tongue, and she grinds over me until she has her orgasm. These orgasms seem to be getting more intense for her as she becomes more and more accustomed to fucking slave's face.

I think it's because in that moment, she feels a strong sense of ownership and control—and that turns her on. There's nothing I can do when she's fucking me this way. I couldn't escape even if I wanted to, and I DON'T WANT TO ESCAPE AT THOSE TIMES.

I feel like I'm serving her like a slave in the court of Cleopatra. It's my destiny.

That wasn't all. I was so aroused by her that I snuck away from work later in the day for a short while. I was on my knees. She didn't seem like she wanted to fuck me at that time. But I asked if I could lie on the bed.

She eventually made the decision to remove all of her clothes except a very sexy bra and she mounted me. I was on the bottom, of course. Sarah fucked me with her wet pussy for a long, long time. For some reason, she thought my cock was bigger in the afternoon. I was just as aroused later in the day as I was in the morning for her.

She teased me, but she was also more Dominant, giving me strict instructions not to come. I could tell that she was serious. When she gets like this, she has a steely look of determination in her eye and her jaw juts forward ever so slightly in a look of aggression.

Her aggression is primal. I know what she is capable of at those times. I like experiencing this from time to time, even though it elicits fear with in me. I like it because it sets firm boundaries for me, as her slave, and centres me. The fear comes from knowing she's serious.

She said she likes it slow, and slow it was, as she fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. I wanted to make Mistress have an orgasm, but this was her show and she was in charge.

Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, she mounted my face. After grinding over my face and my tongue, she had what appeared to me like an explosive orgasm.

Slave had done his job. I felt worthy of her love. I then returned to work.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment