Saturday 18 May 2013

Out on a Date and I am Hopeless!

Yesterday "Janelle" came to my apartment. It was a very casual visit and she was very comfortable there. She lay on my bed while we talked. she was wearing a long skirt, which she allowed to ride up while she lounged so i could see her legs.  We had talked about taking things as they come and "going slow" no pressure on anyone, so I didn't make any moves although in hindsight she was giving off signals. 
We soon went to my car and went out for dinner, where we talked for hours. It was very casual, no stress no awkward moments. It was all very easy. At one point in the conversation she told me that she was submissive and always relied on the other person to "make the first move". I laughed and told her I was dominate and had no problem making moves. I told her I was always on top lol.

I told her about zack. well, not all about zack - just that he existed and that I fuck him once in a while. Not that he is my part time slave. Seems she is in a similar situation. The talk got to threesomes. She wondered if I might be interested in meeting her guy "he is tall,  has a great body, and also has a fantastic cock". She asked if she could send him my pic and vice versa. I told her yes.

Unfortunately, I had to go home early - there wasn't an opportunity to hang out in my "lovenest". But when I took her back to her car, we sat in mine for a while and talked some more. I put my hand on her leg, I slid my hand under her skirt and stroked her thigh. Her skin is very soft, as I expected it would be. I suppose I should have kissed her, but I didn't. Something was holding me back.

I fantasized on the way home. In my mind I say her and I with her guy in between us in bed. And I saw zack - tied to a chair, naked and hooded. he could  listen while the 3 of us romped in the bed - me eating her pussy, she eating mine, me fucking her guy's face, her sucking zack's cock, her guy sucking zack's cock,. or me forcing zack to suck his. i mean, put 4 horny people in a room and anything can happen. zack, however, would simply be one of the toys to be used for our pleasure.

Later, laying in bed, I realized what held me back. It was zack. And it was guilt. ironically, I never experienced guilt when i started the affair with zack. I am such a bitch, I never gave my husband a 2nd thought. I never have - not from the very first day.  But I LOVE zack. If zack isn't a part of this, the interest isn't there for me. I guess the attraction is being with a woman while zack watches. Just the thought of him being in the room listening arouses me. 

so, I guess we wait and see..

As always, 
Love, Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment