Sunday 19 May 2013

WOW!!!

I am busy this weekend - I have a paper to write. Janelle was aware and was very supportive - urging me on, providing words of wisdom to stop procrastinating. She too had work to do around her condo. The plan was that we get it all done Sat & Sun and then get together at the apartment on Monday. (a holiday here)

A few hours later I got a email saying that she was very lonely, very horny, had put an ad on Craigslist under casual encounters and was going out on a date tonight with some random man - that she needed to get fucked. Wow! Do I ever know how to pick them! I have learned that she has done this often. I told her fine, but I wasn't really interested in being with someone who participates in random sex - and I have no idea if it's safe sex or not. one thing zack and I have always been firm on - we would never do anything to put the other at risk.  I also told her that she was never going to find the "life partner" she was looking for this way, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

So, that's over before it began. It's for the best and I am actually glad she told me so that I didn't put my health as well as zack's at risk. Phewww!!!!

I sure could use some time with zack right about now. I am missing him terribly.

As always,
Love Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment