Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mistress Bitch

Every once in a while, Sarah adopts a Bitchy persona. I will confess that this really turns me on. It's the look she gives me. That don't fuck with me look. I feel some fear combined with intense attraction. She's really hitting a primal spot when she does that.

I don't think I could live with the intensity of the Bitch all the time, but I do need to see her every once in a while, just as a reminder of who is in charge of this relationship.

When she's dressed in her leather and holding the crop, it gives me such intense feelings. I can't even describe them in this post.

I'm so lucky to have such a kind, loving, and, yes, sometimes Bitchy Mistress. Sarah is perfect for me. I love her so much.

She can fuck my face anytime she likes.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment