Friday 9 March 2012

Sarah's control

This has been an incredible day with Mistress.

She has already fucked me three times, once on my face, twice by mounting me, all within about two hours.

Her control is such a turn-on. She looks incredible in her black leather and, earlier on, her fishnet stockings.

The day started with some necessary humiliation to remind me how I need to be corrected.

Mistress then forced me onto my knees,where she proceeded to grind her gorgeous, always tasty pussy in my face. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Later when she was fucking me, I told her that she can order me to suck cock and I will do it for her. I could tell that this was turning her on, which aroused me.

She seemed to have a monumental orgasm...later she played and fucked me again, mounting me like only she does. Again, I talked about her forcing me to suck cock. Again, she came hard and intensely.

I now realize that the photo below is her fantasy. Mistress wants this. Knowing that she wants this makes me eager to give it to her.

Anyone who is reading this blog can comment if they're interested in applying to Mistress Sarah. I love her and I trust her. I will do as she says.

Zack
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment