Thursday 8 March 2012

Zack's Fantasy..

Zack wants us to grow into a TPE relationship (if that opportunity ever, by the grace of God, comes our way to be together 24/7). I am so there with him, I can tell you. He fantasized about us having a TPE ceromony, and that he would actually get a tattoo to mark the occasion. That sounds soooo nice. He is so totally squeamish about anything even remotely like that, so for him to say he would get a tattoo is quite significant. I would love that totally.

So, i went looking for soemthing that i might like to get tattooed on him. Which one do you like, Zack?



       
    

The bottom 2 pics are stylized versions of the symbol for bondage. I can't decide which I like best. But if I have my way, Zack will have one of these decorating his body somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment