Thursday 8 March 2012

Zack's Reality...

Zack posted below that when I turn into a Bitch it turns him on. Hummmm, it didn't yesterday. We got together to spend a little time together and without going into detail, Zack managed to do something , unwittingly, that turned me into a BITCH.. THE BITCH I do not let people see. I guess he saw it on my face, because he asked what was wrong, was I upset about something?

Fuck..! Was I upset? I had to leave the room, saying "I can't talk to you right now" and compose myself. I went into the bathroom to get dressed and I was shaking. I realised that if I had just unleashed that BITCH inside me - as he so often says I could and he would love me anyway - I knew that he would have left and there would have been a good chance he would not have come back. We talked briefly before he left, but it's taking me a while to get past this. I'm not quite as Bitchy this evening, but I can't say how I will be tomorrow.. especially since Zack and I will be spending the afternoon together at the apt - me in my leather and him in.. ...well, who knows??

No, Zack has no idea what THAT Bitch version is like and if I can help it he will never see it.
Not now, not ever. She scares me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment