Sunday 4 March 2012

Sarah's mood

I'm very worried about Sarah right now. She is very lovely and very giving, but she is sliding into a bit of a funk because of a bunch of things going on her life right now.

I haven't been as good a slave as I should be—and this makes me feel somewhat responsible. She will tell me that it's other things, family life and work, but I know the truth.

If I am sufficiently attentive, it helps Sarah deal with all the other bullshit in her life.

I want to be a better slave for Sarah. She deserves better. She's a beautiful woman whose face lights up any room she enters. I love watching her walk across a room. She has no idea how sexy her walk is. The first time I saw her standing, from behind, I was attracted to her, even before I saw her face.

Sarah is stunningly gorgeous. She walks with such confidence and such purpose that this just makes me want to serve her even more.

I love Sarah far more than she realizes.

Zack the slave

No comments:

Post a Comment