Tuesday 5 March 2013

Desires of a Mistress

I can tell from what Mistress desires from her last post.

She wants a big black cock. Probably for fucking. I've known this for a while. Sometimes, Mistress can be very transparent, even though it may take a little while for her to articulate it in such a blunt way.

She's very considerate.

I like the way Mistress wrote about it in the post below. She mentioned this as an act of consideration to her slave. Which it is.

But I also think Mistress wants this for herself. I'm here to tell her, as her slave, that she can take whatever she wants and I will love her and serve her. This is how I can be her best slave.

Even if Mistress wanted to be fucked by a large black cock belonging to a man who was not submissive, I would still serve Mistress.

I want Mistress to realize that she is free to do whatever she wants with me, her humble slave.

I love Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment