Sunday 3 March 2013

Pleasure and Opportunity...

An M/s relationship is very interesting and after re-reading my last blog post I can see how someone might wonder "If Mistress Sarah is so devoted to her slave, how can she consider taking on another?"
This is a good question and one I have put to myself. My response to it is I can't - I can't consider taking on another slave, at least not at this point (I always say "never say never"). And yet, here I am exploring opportunities to acquire another 'toy" - preferably a very large black one. (just typing that sends a jolt of passion through my body). And not only acquiring one, but requiring zack to watch and listen while I play - knowing full well that it will turn him on, but will also cause him feelings of sadness, jealousy, helplessness.

But here is my rationale - by taking advantage of a 2nd toy (human, of course), I accomplish 2 things: I allow zack opportunities to prove his own devotion and commitment to me by sitting quietly as I fuck another (man or woman) and I get to demonstrate to him that I can do this and still remain his Mistress, that this act will not cause me to re-consider his position. (of course, I would have to re-consider his position if he were to make any kind of fuss about it). Allowing him to suck the cock of my toy provides him with another opportunity to demonstrate his devotion. There are so many ways I can think of that offer zack such wonderful opportunities to be exactly what his is and demonstrate his great appreciation of me for allowing him to be all that he can be: a total, subservient whore, a slut who will do anything in his power to give pleasure to his Mistress, in turn giving himself great pleasure as well. See what a wonderful Mistress I am??  Of course, introducing various fucking toys into our repertoire (men or women) will offer the variety we all crave in our relationships. The toys will be used to our own purposes.

I proposed this scenario to zack and I do admit, I find it immensely erotic:
zack is bound and hooded spread eagle across the bed. With another woman, we begin to use his body for our pleasure - alternating bringing him to the very edge of orgasm over and over as we suck his cock, ride his face, fuck his ass - and finishing him off as we do all 3 at the same time - me fucking his face and devouring his cock at the same time as she is fucking his ass - I know I will cum when he does and I will order the other to cum as well. Just thinking about it has me so wet i am almost having a spontaneous orgams right here.

Oh, zack... I can not begin to describe the ecstasy we are each going to experience.

Stay tuned for more ideas from my very vivid imagination..

No comments:

Post a Comment